      1. Re: Bricklin
           From: illyana delorean <illyana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Bricklin
           From: "Fronzel Neekburm" <MIst_hunter1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. DeLorean/VW Corrado Similarities
           From: "Stian Birkeland" <dmc_norway@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: [New Owner Here] Re: delorean pricing, first time driver
           From: "Gabe W." <thecreech@xxxxxxxx>
      5. DeLorean/Bricklin differences and "D" warranty
           From: Joe Fedeli <fedeli@xxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 16:17:51 -0700
   From: illyana delorean <illyana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Bricklin

bricklins basically look like early 90's nissan 300zx cars with armor.
they're not as unique as deloreans, but are cheaper to repair and service
because i believe they were made with the same parts as some american
cars.
they're neat, but deloreans are cooler.

illyana

Moderator's Note - This will end the Bricklin vs. DeLorean thread.
There is lots more comparison information in the archives.

Message: 2