      1. Yesterday in History
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
      2. #502, Legend Twin Turbo
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Power antenna installation
           From: "BRUCE BENSON" <delornut@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. engines
           From: "Phil F" <delorean@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: DeLorean with twin turbo
           From: BondAtomic@xxxxxxx
      6. Re: Angle drive lubrication
           From: "BRUCE BENSON" <delornut@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: electrical problems relating to fuel pump
           From: "BRUCE BENSON" <delornut@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Shimmy at 55 - 60 mph
           From: Mark Noeltner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Alternative mirror suggestion
           From: Bob Brandys <oehcs@xxxxxxxxx>
     10. DMC in NC Museum
           From: Brian Henderlong <bhender1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: electrical problems relating to fuel pump
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Brakes and Rotors
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
     13. Re: History of Fiberglass panels
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
     14. Re: Power antenna installation
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     15. Re: electrical problems relating to fuel pump
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     16. Re: Importing a Delorean to the USA (Curious about Customs)