           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
      2. Re: Brake Dust Shields
           From: delorean31@xxxxxxx
      3. bang head on steering wheel, p2
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
      4. Dot 4 and my BUMPER!!
           From: "F.S." <melvnhel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Tie rod end grease boot fragility
           From: "Grimsrud, Knut S" <knut.s.grimsrud@xxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: bang head on steering wheel, p2
           From: "Sacha Prins" <sprins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Plumbing on fuel system
           From: Ann & Ed Thompson <rapparivarat@xxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 05:31:03 EDT
   From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
Subject: bang head on steering wheel...

Had my D since February and never been stuck anywhere.  But... yesterday I

was backing out of my driveway to jockey around my vehicles when on trying
restart... it wouldn't.  Just a grunt like a nearly dead battery.
Headlights
are bright, so it isn't that.  Battery treminals look clean like new.
Tach
spun 360 degrees counter clockwise when I cranked it.  I didn't try
beating
my head on the steering wheel like Marty McFly.  Any ideas?

-Wayne
11174

Message: 2