      1. Re: Re: Water Temp. & Fans
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      2. Re: Coolant leak.
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Frame epoxy
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      4. RE: Coolant leak.
           From: "Gus Schlachter" <gus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Water Temp. & Fans
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Frame epoxy
           From: "Robert Rooney" <dmcvegas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Thermo Time Switch
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Fuel Tank Closing Plate
           From: David Sontos <dsontos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: acceleration enrichment circuit
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     10. Re: acceleration enrichment circuit
           From: sand131@xxxxxxx
     11. Re: Yokohama Tires (was dealers)
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     12. John DeLorean in recent Car and Driver
           From: DeLorean1975@xxxxxxx
     13. Re: Plumbing on fuel system
           From: sand131@xxxxxxx
     14. BAE single turbo need help
           From: "Michael DeLuca" <mdeluca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Aftermarket wheels
           From: Joe Palatinus <jpalatinus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Looking for a DeLorean to be restored for museum use
           From: Mailathome@xxxxxxxxx
     17. Re: Water Temp. & Fans
           From: "AGUSTIN TINOCO" <atdmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. Re: Water Temp. & Fans
           From: "Dave Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     19. Re: Frame epoxy
           From: "Dave Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     20. Re: Frame epoxy
           From: Mike Substelny <msubstel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     21. DMC Logo Rip-Off!
           From: maurit@xxxxxxx
     22. Nose bra on ebay
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
     23. Rain causes short cirquit in windscreen wipers
           From: sprins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     24. Ha!  It can be done!...
           From: amazinrick@xxxxxxx
     25. Re: Looking for a DeLorean to be restored for museum use