      1. Re: Re: DeLorean on Ebay
           From: "Scott Cagle" <sharkywtrs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: More on Auto Transmission and the Transmission Governor
           From: Bob Brandys <oehcs@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: DeLorean on Ebay
           From: "Dave Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Delorean at Cleveland tapes.
           From: jettrink@xxxxxxx
      5. DMCNEWS Web updates
           From: "Dave Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Re: DeLorean on Ebay
           From: abatt10347@xxxxxxx
      7. Re: Water Temp. & Fans
           From: "Dave Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Front end vibration (Long)
           From: David Sontos <dsontos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Re: Aftermarket wheels
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
     10. Re: Broken Angle Drive Repair
           From: Trevor Johnson <comet6974@xxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Yokohama Tire dealers
           From: Richard Strecker <dmc1219@xxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Yokohama Tire dealers
           From: "Sean Howley" <tsuyoi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Alabama DeLoreans
           From: Robert Greenhaw <deloreandude@xxxxxxxx>
     14. Fuel Tank Closing Plate
           From: "Sean Howley" <tsuyoi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. ASI Tape Player
           From: John Yeoman <theshovel1224@xxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: Fuel Tank Closing Plate
           From: "Dave Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Re: Fuel Tank Closing Plate
           From: njp548@xxxxxxx
     18. Re: Yokohama Tires (was dealers)
           From: Mark Noeltner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     19. acceleration enrichment circuit
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
     20. Frame epoxy
           From: intelisens@xxxxxxx
     21. delorean in washington business journal
           From: Cliff Andrews <fen2k@xxxxxxxxx>
     22. Brake Dust Shields
           From: Watkins Family <watbmv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2000 11:42:05 -0400
   From: "Scott Cagle" <sharkywtrs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Re: DeLorean on Ebay

30,000? For an autograph?  Even if it is engraved in a car. Anyway, JZD's
autograph isn't that rare yet, as he's not one to shy away from signing. I
see this DMC being on there a long time.  And "doppy delorean fans"? Geez,
who does this guy really believe his target market is? Um, how
about..DELOREAN FANS?  Ugh.

Scott

Message: 2