      1. Cleveland Show Winners
           From: kkoncelik@xxxxxxx
      2. Rare DeLorean Documentary video review
           From: "Ohlin" <ozone@xxxxxxx>
      3. Delorean Starter Electronics 101 .... what am I missing?
           From: "MrCopies" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Rough running durring acceleration
           From: Cliff Andrews <fen2k@xxxxxxxxx>
      5. Fuel pump question for everyone
           From: Cliff Andrews <fen2k@xxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: cleveland
           From: Josh Haldeman <haldeman.4@xxxxxxx>
      7. Re: cleveland
           From: Richard Strecker <dmc1219@xxxxxxx>
      8. Cleveland Page Update
           From: Josh Haldeman <haldeman.4@xxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Front end vibration
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     10. Re: PRV6 Variations
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Fuel Gauge
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     12. Update, Rough Running Durring Acceleration