           From: njp548@xxxxxxx
      2. RE: PRV6 Variations
           From: "Heywood, Nick" <nheywood@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Think you got everything?
           From: "Ohlin" <ozone@xxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Think you got everything?
           From: "Ohlin" <ozone@xxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Painted panels
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Brake Booster
           From: "Sean Howley" <tsuyoi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 18:54:35 EDT
   From: njp548@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Celebrity DeLorean owners...

List,

      A while ago,  while in a doctors office waiting room, i was reading
Peoples magazine, and one of the featured stories in the magazine was "The

10th Anniversary since the movie Dirty Dancing"  And there was a picture
of
Patrick Swayze, and underneath it it had a caption that said something
like
"When asked what the best thing that happened to him since the movie Dirty

Dancing Patrick Swayze says getting a De Lorean"  So I am sure that he
still
owns it.  Appears to me that he loves his and won't want to sell it.
Wanna
try to get him to go to Memphis in 2002?  I hear a challenge coming along
Ken, what do ya say?

Later,
Nick
1852