      1. Re: DeLorean Car Show "YEAR 2000"
           From: Marc A Levy <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Marc A Levy <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Michael C. Babb, MCSE, MCT, MCP-I, CNA" <michael.babb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Doc" <doctor280@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Stephen Liggett" <stephen.liggett@xxxxxx>
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
           From: "William H. Swilley" <billswilley@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
           From: Bob Brandys <oehcs@xxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: UHF CB ANTENNA MOUNT
           From: "doctor who" <ohwrd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Engine Update
           From: Jason Perkins <jperkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. DeLorean For Sale
           From: surfcity45@xxxxxxx
     14. Katherine DeLorean & Goodtime III
           From: Mike Substelny <msubstel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. De Lorean Motor Company - Telephones Out
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: Pics of Crashed D on ebay
           From: WWPTVBOY@xxxxxxx
     17. DeLorean quotes...
           From: "Steven" <vipertv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. Re: Accumulator Problems
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     19. Re: ahhh..  those brown stains.
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     20. Used Turbo
           From: "Chris C" <petleech@xxxxxxx>
     21. Re: New DMC to the Family
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
     22. Re: Aircon Pipes
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
     23. Mot Question
           From: paulheymeson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     24. Fuel Gauge
           From: paulheymeson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     25. Electrical problems, any ideas?
           From: danh@xxxxxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 07:25:48 -0400
   From: Marc A Levy <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: DeLorean Car Show "YEAR 2000"

kkoncelik@xxxxxxx wrote:
<SNIP>
> Number of Deloreans at the show ( family members) 4
> John
> Kathryn
> Mark
> Katherine
<SNIP>

Kathryn and Katherine?  Who was Katherine?

<SNIP>
> For those of you that decided not to take the cruise you missed one of the
> highlights of the trip.
> The entertainer on the ship rewrote a bunch of old songs just for DeLoreans
> He was fantastic and an unexpected treat
> We did get it on film maybe I can share that in Memphis
<SNIP>

I think the entertainer quickly edited his planed act when we moaned at
the joke about Cristina Ferrare.  Ken pointed out that Christina's
daughter (Kathryn DeLorean) was in the audience with us.  To cover it
up, Kathryn was invited to speak on stage.

Message: 2