      1. Special Cleveland Limited Edition
           From: Lee <lseiler@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: eBay item
           From: "Jake" <jkampho@xxxxxxxx>
      3. Grounding Questions
           From: "Robert Rooney" <dmcvegas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Cleveland
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      5. Re: low fuel light
           From: Mark Noeltner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Stalling!!!
           From: "jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx " <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Re; DMCNews Updated/New Info on Body Dies
           From: "doctor who" <ohwrd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: eBay item
           From: Ann & Ed Thompson <rapparivarat@xxxxxxxxx>
      9. Cleveland Update
           From: "Dave Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Stalling!!!
           From: AJL521@xxxxxxx
     11. Re: Re: i have a 1/12 scale DeLorean rc
           From: efren hicks <marty_mcflyJr@xxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: low feul light
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     13. Re: Wheel refinishing
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
     14. Re: Loose Fuel Baffle Assembly in Gas Tank
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     15. Re: Rotor cross reference?
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 00:19:38 -0700
   From: Lee <lseiler@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Special Cleveland Limited Edition

to: All attending the Cleveland Show -

There will be a special "Cleveland 2000 Gold Limited Edition" one
twenty-forth scale DeLorean
kit at the Cleveland show. This is a very special   "ONE OF A KIND" edition
made
especially for Ken to have for some lucky show attendee. The lucky winner
might try for a JZD
autograph on the kit! (use a felt tip)

Every thing about this one-of a-kind Kit is special and different in the
details than the regular limited edition, including extra 24Kt Gold for the
body, and pre fitted parts. The lucky winner can
contact me for a personalized manual after the show.

I regret that I can not attend the 2000 do'in's but my commitments to the
SUN STAR production
of an all metal die cast DeLorean make it impossible*.

Lee

*This includes getting out  more of the final limited editions.  :-)

CAUTION :   Any individual or group discharging a nuclear device or weapon
inside Los Angeles city limits may be fined $500 - and/or serve 30 days in
county jail.

It's the LAW!

Message: 2