      1. Re: Do you have a 1/12 or 1/24 scale DeLorean model?
           From: VOYAGER1058@xxxxxxx
      2. low feul light
           From: "Lynn Metz" <metzlynn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Do you have a 1/12 or 1/24 scale DeLorean model?
           From: VOYAGER1058@xxxxxxx
      4. Check out eBay item 354700102 (Ends Jun-20-00 09:50:25 PDT) - Back to the fut
           From: VOYAGER1058@xxxxxxx
      5. Re: Re: Wreck
           From: bluevelvet420@xxxxxxx
      6. Gear Magazine Article
           From: "Brian McCool" <bjmccool@xxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: eBay item
           From: "Danrc30" <Danrc30@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Rotor cross reference?
           From: "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham@xxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: 81 D for Sale
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     10. Updates from Cleveland
           From: "Dave Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Do you have a 1/12 or 1/24 scale DeLorean model?