           From: delorean31@xxxxxxx
      2. DMCL Factory Messages/Writing...
           From: "Stian Birkeland" <dmc_norway@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. DMC pricing?
           From: "Louie Golden" <louiegolden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Rear facia assembly
           From: tonilfhs98@xxxxxxx
      5. Re: DITCU unit?
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
      6. N. Cal car show this Sunday
           From: "Montgomery, Ken" <kenm@xxxxxxxx>
      7. Deloreans in Louisiana
           From: "Daniel Bell" <flybell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. key ring on Ebay
           From: abatt10347@xxxxxxx
      9. Re: DMCL Factory Messages/Writing...
           From: "Phil F" <delorean@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 02:14:11 EDT
   From: delorean31@xxxxxxx
Subject: NJ Car Shows

There are a few shows coming up in NJ in the next few weeks some of you
might
be interested in.  The information is on my web site.  Also if any of you
are
planning on going to shows with your DeLorean in the Mid Atlantic region
near
you, where DeLoreans are welcome to attend, send me the informtaion on the

show and a contact number and I will post it on my events page.  Here are
couple shows myself and some other Mid Atlantic members are going to try
attend.  See you in Cleveland!

May 20th (Saturday)
NJ Vietnam Veterans 2nd Annual Car Show
At the Vietnams Veterans Memorial
at the PNC Bank Arts Center
Holmdel, NJ
8am-4pm
Contact: (732) 458-4661

May 27th 2000 (Saturday)
Collingswood Antique and Classic Car Show
Haddon and Collings Aves.  Collingswood, NJ
Contact:  Steve (856) 482-6043 (until 9pm)

May 28th (Sunday)
Wheels and Wings 2000 Airshow!!
Memorial Day Weekend
Millvile Ariport  Millville, NJ
F-15 Eagle Demonstration, A-10 Thunderbolts
Vintage Planes and much more
Information: (856) 451-0693

For inromation on more shows and events be sure to keep a check on my
events
page at:  http://hometown.aol.com/DeLorean31/dma.html

Gary Gore
Activities Director