      1. RE: seat wear
           From: "Doc" <doctor280@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Rear facia assembly
           From: "Robert Bell" <elduke@xxxxxxx>
      3. Re: aluminum blocks, and "metal disappearing act"
           From: scottmueller<scottmueller@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. A Day with Doctor Delorean
           From: Mark Noeltner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: seat wear
           From: "Greg Bell" <gbell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: seat wear
           From: Mike Substelny <msubstel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Fuel gauge points straight up
           From: Mike Substelny <msubstel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: 1981 DMC for sale
           From: "Richard Petrie" <juffo7@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Seat Wear
           From: "Murray Fisher" <murrayf@xxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: seat wear
           From: "Robert Bell" <elduke@xxxxxxx>
     11. Any DeLorean's in the Gulf?
           From: "Hisham Khalifa" <hishamak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. URGENT!!! Virus warning to DMLer's
           From: abatt10347@xxxxxxx
     13. Re: seat wear
           From: njp548@xxxxxxx
     14. Re: seat wear
           From: iznodmad@xxxxxxx
     15. Lighting system upgrades
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re:  Door rubs t panel
           From: "Robert Rooney" <dmcvegas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. DITCU unit?
           From: "Dave Stragand" <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. Re:  Autocrossing the D (& tire report)
           From: "Robert Rooney" <dmcvegas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     19. The NEW Delorean Poster w/BONUS - NOW AVAILABLE!
           From: "MrCopies" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     20. The virus is dead
           From: kkoncelik@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 05:37:22 -0400
   From: "Doc" <doctor280@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: seat wear

It is hard to determine a cars mileage by the seat wear that a car has. Seat
wear can be attributed by poor care of the leather seats. I have seen
several low mileage cars where the seats were in poor condition. My Delorean
now has 63,000 miles on it and the original seats have no signs of any wear
on them.

Robert Starling
Vin#5252

Message: 2