      1. Re: Choppy wipers / leaks
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Brake Master Cylinder
           From: "jdub" <doki_pen@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. 2 SUBJECTS: TRANSMISSION & CAR INSURANCE
           From: "Richard T. Herrick, MD" <docrth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Diamond in the rough?
           From: "jerjoyner" <jjdyn0mite@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. DMC Body Panel Dies
           From: "Charlie" <charlie_az@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Delorean at Toyota Dealership in Dallas
           From: "davvet2" <davvet2@xxxxxxxxx>
      7. rusty tank filler
           From: "Adam 16683" <acprice1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Pictures of the raffle car
           From: kKoncelik@xxxxxxx
      9. Re: DMC Body Panel Dies
           From: Bob Brandys <BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Choppy wipers / leaks
           From: DMCVIN6683 <dmcvin6683@xxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Brake Master Cylinder
           From: DMCVIN6683 <dmcvin6683@xxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Brake Master Cylinder
           From: "Bill Lane" <blane@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: rusty tank filler
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: DMC Body Panel Dies
           From: "spaceace3113" <spaceace3113@xxxxxxxxx>
     15. A new sound...
           From: Enid/Jeremiah <hispanicangeleyes@xxxxxxxxx>
     16. THREE SUBJETS RUST SPOTS AND SHIFTER BOOT AND MANUAL SHIFTER FIXED