      1. Some delorean stuff for sale
           From: "caleb_kraft" <caleb_kraft@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: STOLEN PARTS-AIR BOX
           From: "Ian Foster" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Advertising Facts
           From: Tom Watkins <dmctom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Delorean at Toyota Dealership in Dallas
           From: "Jerry Harry" <jlharry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Window Stickers
           From: DMCVIN6683 <dmcvin6683@xxxxxxxxx>
      6. Choppy wipers / leaks
           From: "Robert Moseley" <videobob@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. RE: Advertising Facts
           From: "Randal Atamaniuk" <martydmc12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Re: clock
           From: Jan van de Wouw <delorean@xxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Window Stickers
           From: Mark Noeltner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Choppy wipers / leaks
           From: DMCVIN6683 <dmcvin6683@xxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Choppy wipers / leaks
           From: tobyp@xxxxxxxxxxxx
     12. Re: Grady "Resold" parts. (WAS: RACK UPDATE)
           From: "fivetwofive" <CBL302@xxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Delorean at Toyota Dealership in Dallas
           From: "Brian McCool" <bjmccool@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. End of an Era..
           From: NJP548@xxxxxxx
     15. Front/rear fascias from Josh/Ken
           From: "at88mph" <at88mph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. RE: Window Stickers
           From: "Video Bob" <videobob@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 15:28:33 -0000
   From: "caleb_kraft" <caleb_kraft@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Some delorean stuff for sale

just in case you would be interested in delorean paraphanallia...
here goes.

http://www.cafeshops.com/scarabstudios_d

I think I can pass suggestions on to the designer.

Message: 2