      1. Re: Cannot remove the front panel
           From: "at88mph" <at88mph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. RE: Delorean at Toyota Dealership in Dallas
           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: clock
           From: "at88mph" <at88mph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Re: Re: Re: DeLorean speedometers: A new approach
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Yes, Rich!  That's it!
           From: "Heather" <hnwwoodzell@xxxxxxxxx>
      6. South Dakota D's
           From: "s_spartz" <s_spartz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. RE: Delorean at Toyota Dealership in Dallas
           From: "robert parker" <roberthparker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. leaky doors
           From: "Nun Yah" <joshp1986@xxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: leaky doors
           From: DMCVIN6683 <dmcvin6683@xxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: leaky doors
           From: Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx>
     11. STOLEN PARTS-AIR BOX
           From: John Podlewski <john_podlewski@xxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: leaky doors
           From: "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 22:09:13 -0600
   From: "at88mph" <at88mph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Cannot remove the front panel

Like some others have stated, its pretty easy to remove...just two screws in
the back and w/o the A/C panel it should come right up.  Did you disconnect
the dimmer and the clock? DO NOT take a hammer to it though!  If so, could
you possibly take a pic of it and post it in the vault or email it to me?  I
can't remember if you had a manual or auto, but if its an auto, there is
also a small lightbulb that is attached to the shifter selector on the
drivers side that comes right out.

Hope this helps,

Duke