      1. Re: REMINDER:  2004 DELOREAN CALENDAR...
           From: DMCVIN6683 <dmcvin6683@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: EBC Brake pad
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Re: Universial Studio's Japan / Tastey
           From: Bob Brandys <BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: John Z's birthday
           From: Bob Brandys <BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Delorean Measurements
           From: Andrew Prentis <aprentis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. RE: REMINDER:  2004 DELOREAN CALENDAR...
           From: Andrew Prentis <aprentis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Cat problems
           From: "Travis" <armac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Painting engine compartment/nearby items
           From: "supermattthehero" <supermatty@xxxxxxx>
      9. 15W40 oil brand
           From: "Scott McMullan" <mcmullan@xxxxxxxxxx>
     10. carbon buildup
           From: "Farrar Hudkins" <fhudkins@xxxxxxx>
     11. RE: 15W40 oil brand
           From: "Video Bob" <videobob@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: carbon buildup
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. RE: REMINDER:  2004 DELOREAN CALENDAR...