      1. Taking Delorean Out of Storage
           From: "thinkstainless" <stldrgn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Car Dies Out Problem
           From: "thinkstainless" <stldrgn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: deloreans insurance
           From: Bob Brandys <BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Ruined engine
           From: "jpalatinus" <jopalatinus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Re: Craig Radio Wire Harness Adapters
           From: "Video Bob" <videobob@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: IT'S FINALLY RUNS
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
      7. Re: Rack & Pinion determination
           From: "TalksToGod" <5n-@xxxxxxx>
      8. ground effects
           From: "Cecil Longwisch" <dmc1982@xxxxxxx>
      9. Re: IT'S FINALLY RUNS
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. DeLorean Keys
           From: lhemb@xxxxxxx
     11. Re: Taking Delorean Out of Storage
           From: "Tom" <tomcio@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. REMINDER:  2004 DELOREAN CALENDAR...
           From: gullwingmagazine@xxxxxxxx
     13. Re: ground effects
           From: Dick Ryan <deloreanbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
     14. Delorean Measurements
           From: "birdwell77095" <birdwells@xxxxxxx>
     15. Re: Clutch Fluid
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: ground effects
           From: "gullwingmagazine" <gullwingmagazine@xxxxxxxx>
     17. Re: Taking Delorean Out of Storage
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. Re: Ruined engine
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     19. Re: deloreans insurance
           From: mike.griese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     20. lambda reading
           From: "simonsays10002003" <simonsays10002003@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     21. Another TV Delorean sighting: I love the 80's strikes back
           From: "Scott McMullan" <mcmullan@xxxxxxxxxx>
     22. Re: Taking Delorean Out of Storage
           From: "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     23. Re: Ruined engine
           From: "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     24. Cat problems
           From: "Henry" <henry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     25. RE: Car Dies Out Problem
           From: "jdub" <doki_pen@xxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 22:49:30 -0000
   From: "thinkstainless" <stldrgn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Taking Delorean Out of Storage

Hey Guys,

I'm going to be getting my Delorean back soon, and its been sitting
in "storage" for over a year and a half with a full tank of gas in
it. My question is besides the obvious step of draining the tank of
gas, what other steps should one take to prepare a delorean before
firing up its engines again? My other question is related to gas, I
was informed that the Delorean only runs on 91 octane, or atleast
should only be 91 octane, is this true? or can this car run on
regular gas?

Thanks

Think Stainless
10440