[DMCForum] DCS West Update...

Only 38 days left until DCS WEST!

The hotel is getting near its capacity.  The other rooms not in our block
are now gone.  This means when our block is gone we cannot get more rooms.
There are still about 20 rooms left so if you still don't have yours
reserved, NOW is the time. Many of you that are hotel registered are not
event registered so we would appreciate it if you could please do so in
order for us to properly get our head counts for the dinners and other
activities.

Kevin Pike and Andrew Probert have asked to be available to you more than in
past shows so we have added a time slot on Thursday where you can ask them
anything you wish on any of the projects they have worked on.  In addition
we are working on the video portion of the show and have some
documents/footage that I think many of you have not seen before.  Randal
Brown will be doing his 3M and the DeLorean as he has done at past shows as
well.  The other guests will also be available for question and answer
sessions as in past shows.

This is the first show out west for us and if you are still undecided,
consider the fact that this is the first DeLorean show out west in a number
of years, and we need YOUR support if you want us to keep coming back.

38 days left!  Time does fly!

The detailed show information and registration is on the web page at
www.dcswest.info.

We're looking forward to seeing YOU in Las Vegas!

Ken K and Ken M

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: