[DMCForum] Special Guests at DMA Spring Social 09!!!

[DMCForum] Special Guests at DMA Spring Social 09!!!

This year we have four wonderful guests attending the Spring Social on 4/25 in Flemington, NJ. We have Rob Grady as usual, Ken Koncelik who has made most of the recent Socials, Bill Courtney who knew John DeLorean personally and is the attorney for John's estate, and for the first time in DMA history we will have Sally DeLorean as our very special guest. For those who don't know, Sally is John's wife and she is looking forward to attending the event and meeting everyone who has a passion for DeLoreans. If you haven't signed up yet, what are you waiting for??? You're not going to want to miss this one!!! Click here to sign up for the event: http://deloreanmidatlantic.com/events/2009/social/social2009pre.htm

You must be a member to attend. To become a DMA member, click here: http://deloreanmidatlantic.com/membership/membership.htm

See you then!!!

---Dan
DMA President