[DMCForum] Re: John DeLorean is the John who wrote Revelation via real t

[DMCForum] Re: John DeLorean is the John who wrote Revelation via real time travel?

'DeLorean', 'time travel'? Sounds like you could make a good movie
out of that. Maybe turn it into a trilogy as is the trend these days.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "H. Walter Coe" <BarefutWalt@...>
wrote:

> First I start of with my wedding proposal to Paula and a rebuke to
> all Orthodox Christianity:
>
> Who is the real author of the book of Revelation?  I will give one
> interpretation of Chapter 12 as it applies to me personally.  But
the
> exact same scripture also applies to the real anti-christ vs. Jesus
> Christ.  I challenge that John DeLorean wrote the entire book of
> Revelation and accomplished it via the power of God via real time
> travel.  No kidding.
>
> Now do you see where the problem really lies?  Chapter 12
identifies
> me as Church leader but not as any Pope nor group of 3 Bishops.  I
> technically am NOT clergy!  Do you see now why they don't get along
> with me?  But I really want all of those clergy, gays, bi's, and
> women and loosers into rape and bestiality included sitting at
> Barack's and my table at least for a short while.  We need to set
you
> people straight.
>
> IN THE SHORT TERM:
> By the power vested in me by Jesus Christ, I hereby appoint power
of
> attorney to Barack Obama to run the world for me starting ASAP
> according to normal Christian values.  He is in charge of setting
up
> and organizing government.  He can trade off roles with John McCain
> if he chooses to fully become U.S. President instead.  Otherwise
I'll
> take McCain/Palin to organize it.  He has to judge, per se.
Change
> of plans!  Head's up people?
>
> Do not start WWIII over this please!  It will not happen yet
anyway.
> You will not beat me because I am just too powerful because God has
> given me the power.  Yet this is a challenge.  The only resources
> that God gives me is regular people.  Angles & demons are always in
> the background.  I am a terrible trickster.  Even the Orthodox
> Christians cannot tell what spirits they are dealing with, good or
> bad unless they keep tradition.  Oooh, I got stung bad doubting the
> Orthodox Church.  Keep the tradition if it keeps you from getting
> attacked.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: