[DMCForum] Clutch pedal getting uncomfortable to push

[DMCForum] Clutch pedal getting uncomfortable to push

I had a new clutch (Valeo) put in a year ago and the clutch pedal is
getting progressive stronger. And now it's to the point where I dread
driving the car. Yesterday I replaced the clutch line and flushed with
new fluid to see if that would help but it's the same. I guess the
springs get stronger over time because of the heat from the car? Do all
the clutches get stronger over time? And is there anything I can do to
fix it?  I need to figure out something. It's my daily driver.

Jim

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS